The purpose of this workshop is for couples to build a comprehensive framework for their relationship, honoring their uniqueness and freedom to live authentically.
In this deep immersion, each partner will:
- Develop a clear understanding of what love is.
- Learn reasons for being in relationship.
- Determine their top values.
- Build a list of benefits for each of their values.
- Link their values to their partners building a mutual and supporting bond that allows them to move forward.
- Learn communication strategies unique to them.
- Understand the importance of agreements and build unique agreements that support their relationship.
- Experience a deep feeling of connection and gratitude with their partner.
This workshop is extremely beneficial for couples who desire to have a deeper, meaningful and supportive relationship.
Facilitator: Rev. Lee Wolak, Sr. Minister, Agape Spiritual Center
Location: The address will be included in your confirmation email.
Workshop Length: 7.5 hours
Maximum Attendees: Five couples
What to bring: A journal or any kind of notebook.
Lunch will be provided.
Requirement: Couples only
Workshop Fee: $300 per couple if you register before June 19th! $500 per couple after June 19th.
Questions or comments? Email Rev.Lee@AgapeSpiritualCenter.com