The purpose of this workshop is for couples to build a comprehensive framework for their relationship, honoring their uniqueness and freedom to live authentically.
In this deep immersion, each partner will:
- Develop a clear understanding of what love is.
- Learn reasons for being in relationship.
- Determine their top values.
- Build a list of benefits for each of their values.
- Link their values to their partners building a mutual and supporting bond that allows them to move forward.
- Learn communication strategies unique to them.
- Understand the importance of agreements and build unique agreements that support their relationship.
- Experience a deep feeling of connection and gratitude with their partner.
This 4-week workshop is extremely beneficial for couples who desire to have a deeper, meaningful and supportive relationship.
Facilitator: Rev. Lee Wolak, Founder and Sr. Minister, Agape Spiritual Center
When: Saturdays, January 21, 2023 through February 11, 2023
Time: 1:00pm to 3:00pm CT
Location: Zoom meeting (the Zoom link will be emailed to you upon registration)
Workshop Length: 4 weeks, 2 hours per week
What to bring: A journal or any kind of notebook.
Requirement: Couples only
Workshop Fee: $250 per couple.
Questions or comments? Email Rev.Lee@AgapeSpiritualCenter.com